500g Bakpro Cake Flour
350g Castor Sugar
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 ½ ml Vanilla Extract
1 Orange Zest
1 Lemon Zest
50g Chopped Nuts
- Mix the flour, castor sugar, salt, baking powder and chopped nuts together.
- Mix the eggs, vanilla extract and zest together.
- Mix both mixtures together to form a dough. Do not over mix.
- Roll and shape.
- Place on a buttered tin and bake at 1800C for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool. Cut the biscotti with a serrated knife in 1cm thick slices. Place on a lined tray and bake at 1400C for another 25 – 30 minutes or until dry.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.