Thai green chicken curry
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp of Thai Green Curry Paste
1 Cube Chicken Stock
1 tin Coconut Milk
300g Broccoli Florets
150g Sugar Snap Peas
250g Portabellini Mushrooms, cut in quarters
1 tsp Sugar King Brown Sugar
Lemons and Basil to Serve
1 packet Nam Chicken Chicken Strips, cut in cubes
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy based pan and fry the chicken until just cooked through.
- Add the curry paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Break the stock cube and sprinkle over the chicken. Add the coconut milk and stir through until the milk is hot but not boiling.
- Add the broccoli, sugar snaps and mushrooms and cook until the vegetables are cooked but still firm and crisp.
- Stir in the brown sugar.
- Serve with Basmati rice and top with basil and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.