A New Take on Vegetarian
On this course you’ll learn to create stunning dishes using recipes from around the world that will enhance and vitalize your vegetarian cooking skills. We’ll teach you to appreciate the versatility of vegetables & grains and fresh ingredients, tantalizing your palates with a variety of new tastes and textures.
Vegetarian food need not be bland food. Vegetarian cooking is growing in popularity, and the demand for nutritious, sustainable foods is growing fast, encouraging chefs to create vegetarian dishes that are not only tasty, but also look fantastic!
- Bookings made on the website calendar will only be approved once you receive a confirmation e-mail and payment has been made.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time.
- Bookings: for adults, minimum 8, maximum 22 (Class depending).
- We require full payment with all bookings.
- EFT Payments only, No Cash.
- We supply all ingredients, recipes and aprons.
- Please inform us should there be any dietary requirements.
- No Children under the age of 4.
- We occasionally post pictures of the courses and participants on social media. Please advise if you would prefer us not to upload pictures of you.
- You will be held responsible for any breakages.
- By signing up for a course you give Namib Mills the authority to send you updates on future events and promotions.
- Namib Mills will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or death on the premises.
- Less than 5 days prior to the cooking/booking or no-shows, non-refundable.
- Between 5 and 6 days prior to the date of the event, 50% refundable.
- More than 7 days prior to the date of the event, fully refundable.