More and more people are choosing the vegan eating option for a number of reasons. Vegan food provides the body with a purer form of daily energy. By eating vegan, you would obviously have to cut a few items out of your diet but it doesn’t mean that you cannot have a rich and exciting meal. This class serves to show you the diversity of vegan meals – from sweet to savoury.
- Bookings made on the website calendar will only be approved once you receive a confirmation e-mail and payment has been made.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time.
- Bookings: for adults, minimum 8, maximum 22 (Class depending).
- We require full payment with all bookings.
- EFT Payments only, No Cash.
- We supply all ingredients, recipes and aprons.
- Please inform us should there be any dietary requirements.
- No Children under the age of 4.
- We occasionally post pictures of the courses and participants on social media. Please advise if you would prefer us not to upload pictures of you.
- You will be held responsible for any breakages.
- By signing up for a course you give Namib Mills the authority to send you updates on future events and promotions.
- Namib Mills will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or death on the premises.
- Less than 5 days prior to the cooking/booking or no-shows, non-refundable.
- Between 5 and 6 days prior to the date of the event, 50% refundable.
- More than 7 days prior to the date of the event, fully refundable.