Baking and Pastries
In this class you will refine your baking skills and you’ll get to learn how to make some pastries from around the globe that has been perfected over centuries. You will learn to make items such as Madeleines, Langue de Chat, Paris Breast, Pavlova and so much more.
- Bookings made on the website calendar will only be approved once you receive a confirmation e-mail and payment has been made.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time.
- Bookings: for adults, minimum 8, maximum 22 (Class depending).
- We require full payment with all bookings.
- EFT Payments only, No Cash.
- We supply all ingredients, recipes and aprons.
- Please inform us should there be any dietary requirements.
- No Children under the age of 4.
- We occasionally post pictures of the courses and participants on social media. Please advise if you would prefer us not to upload pictures of you.
- You will be held responsible for any breakages.
- By signing up for a course you give Namib Mills the authority to send you updates on future events and promotions.
- Namib Mills will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or death on the premises.
- Less than 5 days prior to the cooking/booking or no-shows, non-refundable.
- Between 5 and 6 days prior to the date of the event, 50% refundable.
- More than 7 days prior to the date of the event, fully refundable.